* Competition Semi-Synthetic Gear Oil for 'Limited Slip' differentials.
* Synthetic base stocks in combination with shear stable viscosity modifiers, high quality extreme pressure additive and selected oil stocks.
Use as received for lubrication of final drives which incorporate plate type limited slips
* Race developed version of Millers CRX with friction modifiers to give smooth lock up, minimal chatter and optimum performance.
* Semi-synthetic formulation provides exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changing and minimum power loss.
* Very good oxidation resistance and thermal stability maintain internal cleanliness in high temperature operating conditions.
* High film strength for maximum component protection, reduced friction, heat and wear.
* Suitable for use in older transmissions from 60's and 70's where 100% mineral oils would have been specified.
API GL5], API MT1] *, MIL-PRF-2105E, ZF [Gearboxes and differentials]
* Recommended for competition transmissions made by Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF and all major car manufacturers.
* Not recommended for syncromesh gear boxes.
* May be used in 'dog' boxes.
*Note: For optimum results, run in new or rebuilt transmissions on Millers Classic Gearbox Oil 80W-90 before changing to CRX 80W-90.