Millers motorsport gear oils.pdf
* Competition Semi-Synthetic Gear Oil.
* Synthetic base stocks in combination with shear stable viscosity modifiers, high quality extreme pressure additive and selected oil stocks.
* Suitable for overdrive gearboxes.
* Lubrication of rear axles and gearboxes.
* For plate type limited slip differentials use CRX LS 80W-90.
* Semi-synthetic formulation provides exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changing and minimum power loss.
* Very good oxidation resistance and thermal stability maintain internal cleanliness in high temperature operating conditions.
* High film strength for maximum component protection, reduced friction, heat and wear.
* Suitable for use in older transmissions from 60's and 70's where 100% mineral oils would have been specified.
* Meets or exceeds the performance standards API MT-1 ], API GL5 ], ZF [Gearboxes and differentials], MIL-PRF-2105E, * Recommended for competition transmissions made by Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF and all major car manufacturers
*Note: For optimum results, run in new or rebuilt transmissions on Millers Classic Gearbox Oil 80W-90 before changing to CRX 80W-90.